The dipper-Temp Temperature Meter is ideal for profiling temperature and static water levels in wells, boreholes, standpipes, lakes and rivers. Temperature can alter the physical and chemical properties of water and should be accounted for when determining an increased level in biological activity and water chemistry. Groundwater temperature surveys have also taken on a new significance as geothermal energy becomes more important for domestic heating and cooling. The premium padded carry case comes included to protect your precision instrument from the elements.
The heat resistant Kynar™ coated measuring tape on the dipper-Temp allows for temperature profiling up to 110˚C and is able to withstand hydrocarbons, solvents and other harsh contaminants.
• Premium Stainless Steel Kynar Coated Tape
• 5/8” (16mm) Temperature Probe (IP68) w/ holder
• Electronic Panel with audio and visual signals (Fully Encapsulated to IP65)
• High Contrast LCD Display
• Vinyl, ergonomic holding grip
• 9V Battery (w/ battery test button)
• Audio On/Off Control
• Padded Storage/Carrying Case