(Series #1200) Water Level Meter w/ Fixed Probe
- Premium Water Level Meter
- Measure depth to water accurately
- Easily collect drawdown data to calculate well production
- Fixed Water Level Meter Probe only
- Modular Design makes for inexpensive and easy repairs
See All dipper-T2 Replacement Parts
The dipper-T2 water level meter is designed for well drillers, consultants, and hydrogeologists all across the globe.
The dipper-T2 is a rugged and dependable water level meter made from high quality materials, easy to use for a wide variety of applications. The dipper-T2 is capable of measuring both static and falling head levels. Static mode is used for measuring the depth of water in wells, boreholes and standpipes. DrawDown mode is used for measuring falling water levels during purging, well development and for low flow sampling; helping to protect your pump from damage caused by dry running.
The Heron dipper-T2 is renowned for its premium, polyethylene coated yellow steel tape accuracy in measuring depth to water. Available in your choice of either metric or engineering scale.
• Premium Stainless Steel Polyethylene Coated Tape
• 5/8” (15.9mm) Water Level Probe (IP68) w/ holder
• Electronic Panel with audio and visual signals (Fully Encapsulated to IP65)
• Sensitivity dial to tune out cascading water
• Vinyl, ergonomic holding grip
• 9V Battery
• FREE Backpack Carrying Case w/ adjustable straps, laptop & notepad pouches
22M, 30M, 45M, 60M, 100M, 150M, 200M, 300M, 450M, 600M, 75FT, 100FT, 150FT, 200FT, 300FT, 500FT, 750FT, 1000FT, 1500FT, 2000FT
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
There are no reviews yet.