(Series #1700) – Conductivity, Temperature & Water Level Meter
- Ideal for measuring conductivity, temperature and water levels
- Accurately display conductivity up to 80,000µS and temperatures up to 50°C
- Excellent for early detection of saltwater intrusion in areas with high levels of salinity (Ex. Coastal Sites)
- Modular Design makes for inexpensive and easy repairs
See all conductivity plus Replacement Parts
The conductivity plus enables accurate measurements of conductivity, water levels and temperatures in wells, boreholes, stand pipes and estuaries where salt water intrusion and contamination levels become a concern. Conductivity can be an early indicator of change in a water system due to fluctuations of salinity in water levels. The premium padded carry case comes included to protect your precision instrument from the elements.
The high tensile steel core measuring tape is tested for stretch resistance to ASME standards and is ideal for profiling up to 50˚C. An LCD screen displays conductivity values up to 80,000 µS and temperature range from 0˚C – 50˚C. The conductance temperature compensation coefficient is 2.0%. Calibration of the conductivity plus is easy using readily available 1413 µS solution.
• Premium Stainless Steel Polyethylene Coated Tape
• 7/8” (22.2mm) Conductivity Probe (IP68) w/ holder
• Electronic Panel with audio and visual signals (Fully Encapsulated to IP65)
• High Contrast LCD Display
• Vinyl, ergonomic holding grip
• 9V Battery
• FREE Backpack Carrying Case w/ adjustable straps, laptop & notepad pouches
• 1 x 1413μ S Conductivity Solution
30m, 45m, 60m, 100m, 150m, 200m, 300m, 100ft, 150ft, 200ft, 300ft, 500ft, 750ft, 1000ft
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
There are no reviews yet.