(Series 1100) – Water Level Meter w/ Optional Well Profiling Probes
- Premium Water Level Meter
- Measure depth to water accurately
- Easily collect drawdown data to calculate well production
- Interchangeable probe capability
- Compatible Well Depth Indicator Probe
- Compatible Well Casing Indicator Probe
- Modular Design makes for inexpensive and easy repairs
See All dipper-T Replacement Parts
The dipper-T water level meter is an excellent tool for well drillers, consultants and hydrogeologists all across the globe. This water level meter is ideal for professionals who require the most accurate measurements of water levels, as well as length of well-casing and total well-depth.
Our premium dipper-T is equipped with a yellow steel tape jacketed in polyethylene, a fully submersible probe and a padded carry case. This water level meter can be conveniently converted to a multi-functional instrument not only able to measure static and falling head levels but also to determine the length of casing and well depth. The water level sensing probe can be easily removed at the link connection and substituted with either the optional Well Casing Indicator Probe or Well Depth Indicator Probe.
The multiple function capability of the dipper-T water level meter makes this unit an asset to groundwater professionals and rural property owners during the construction of new wells, maintaining wells or decommissioning abandoned wells. Available in your choice of either metric or engineering scale.
- Premium Stainless Steel Polyethylene Coated Tape
- 5/8” (159mm) Water Level Probe (IP68) w/ holder
- Electronic Panel with audio and visual signals (Fully Encapsulated to IP65)
- Sensitivity dial to tune out cascading water
- Vinyl, ergonomic holding grip
- 9V Battery
- FREE Backpack Carrying Case w/ adjustable straps, laptop & notepad pouches
Well Casing Indicator Probe
The Well Casing Indicator Probe is used to measure the depth of metal casing in wells and boreholes from two inches in diameter and upward. The Well Casing Indicator Probe works using magnetism. While the probe sits within the magnetic field of the steel casing, an auditory and visual signal is active. When the probe leaves the magnetic field the signal stops. The well casing measurements are taken directly from the tape.
Well Depth Indicator Probe
The Well Depth Indicator Probe (or bottom detector) is used to measure full depth in wells and boreholes. The Well Depth Indicator Probe uses a pressure sensitive plunger to measure the distance to the bottom of the well. When the Well Depth Indicator Probe reaches the bottom of the well, the plunger enters the probe body closing a switch, initiating an audible and visual signal at the top of the well. The well depth reading is taken directly from the tape.
30m, 45m, 60m, 100m, 150m, 200m, 300m, 450m, 600m, 100ft, 150ft, 200ft, 300ft, 500ft, 750ft, 1000ft, 1500ft, 2000ft
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
There are no reviews yet.