The dipper-Tough water level meter is our most durable water level meter. Made for use in landfill and remediation sites, the dipper-Tough uses Kynar™ coated tape which helps it outlast white economic tapes and polyethylene coated tapes in such environments.
The dipper-Tough is a rugged, top quality instrument used for measuring static and falling head levels in waste disposal and remediation sites and other harsh environments. The drawDown feature on the dipper-Tough makes this unit ideal to use during pump and treat testing when contaminates are found in the groundwater.
• Premium Stainless Steel Kynar Coated Tape
• 5/8” (15.9mm) Water Level Probe (IP68) w/ holder
• Electronic Panel with audio and visual signals (Fully Encapsulated to IP65)
• Sensitivity dial
• Vinyl, ergonomic holding grip
• 9V Battery
• Padded Storage/Carrying Case