- Ideal for measuring conductivity, temperature and water levels
- Accurately display conductivity up to 250,000µS and temperatures up to 60°C (140°F)
- Excellent for early detection of saltwater intrusion in areas with high levels of salinity (Ex. Coastal Sites), detecting contamination, and profiling conductivity or temperature.
- Modular Design and automatic error detection makes for inexpensive and easy repairs
(Series #1700) – Conductivity, Temperature & Water Level Meter
(Series #1800) – Temperature & Water Level Meter
- Ideal for profiling temperature and static water levels
- Kynar™ coated stainless steel tape for profiling up to 135°C (275°F)
- Used in wells, boreholes, standpipes, lakes, rivers etc.
- Automatic error detection and Modular Design makes for inexpensive and easy troubleshooting and repairs